Chief Product Officer, WarnerMedia Innovation Lab
Jeremy Toeman is a product leader with a deep track record and experience building innovative media, hardware, and other consumer products, currently leading Product & Technology in the WarnerMedia Innovation Lab.
Most recently, as interim CPO of Joyn (the Hulu of Germany), Jeremy worked with the product development organizations to launch their OTT streaming service. He was also responsible for Board and company-wide product strategy presentations and building the product organization.
At CNET, Jeremy led the product management, social, and audience engagement teams at the world's largest tech publishing company. Prior to CNET, he led product strategy at Viggle (after they acquired his startup Dijit), mapping out a vision amidst a TV industry facing tremendous change and upheaval.
Jeremy was the first VP of Product Management for Sling Media, makers of the Slingbox (acquired by DISH for almost $400M in 2007). He was responsible for the Slingbox from concept to launch, taking the founders' vision and shaping it into a working product. This included building all original SlingPlayer PC/Mobile software, and the hardware.
As an entrepreneur, Jeremy has built and sold several startups, including
- Dijit, a hyper personalized smart TV guide, acquired by Viggle in 2015.
- Legacy Locker, the first online will, acquired by PasswordBox/Intel in 2013.
- Nudgemail, the only all-email-based reminder system that works with every email service without any downloads or plugins.
- Mediabolic, the first connected home software platform, acquired by Rovi in 2006.
Jeremy has also been a product UX consultant for:
- Dropcam (designed the new user/onboarding experience)
- Boxee (developed and executed go-to-market strategy)
- Bug Labs (worked on both product/marketing plans)
Jeremy also sat on the steering committees for DLNA and UPnP AV. He has a BS from Carnegie Mellon University, is a father of 3, and is passionate about sustainability, board games, and hockey. Go Habs!