BRITE '11 Conference
BRITE '11 Conference
March 2-3, 2011,
BRITE '11 brought together big thinkers from business, technology, media, and marketing to discuss emerging trends in marketing, innovation, technology, society, and culture and how these trends can transform the ways that companies build and sustain great brands.
BRITE offers a different blend of thinkers and doers, both onstage and off, than you will find at any other event. Participants come to think differently about the changing landscape of media and technology, and to connect with a unique group of innovators, marketers, entrepreneurs, and champions of social enterprise.
- Antonio Lucio, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Visa Inc.
- Russell Weiner, Chief Marketing Officer, Domino's Pizza
- Frank Eliason, Senior Vice President, Social Media, Citi
- Sheena Iyengar, Prof., Columbia Business School; author, The Art of Choosing
- Neve Savage, Vice President, Consumer Marketing, Netflix
- Steve Rubel, Senior Vice President, Edelman Digital
- Abbey Klaasen, Executive Editor, Advertising Age
- Josh Millrod, Sr. Digital Strategist (on Nike, ESPN & Old Spice), Wieden+Kennedy
- Luke Williams, Fellow at Frog Design; author, Disrupt
- Marissa Evans, Founder/CEO, GoTryItOn
- Bill Chasen, Co-founder/CEO, Stickybits
- Bernd Schmitt, Prof., Columbia Business School; author, Big Think Strategy
- David Rogers, BRITE host; author, The Network Is Your Customer
- See all our BRITE '11 speakers...
Empowering the Organization – making social media work in the networked organization
- The Future of Digital Marketing – the blurring of online and offline relationships and interactions
- TV's Next Revolution – streaming video, web TV, and media convergence
- Consumers and Choice – how can brands most effectively help consumers in a hyper-messaged world
- Ideas That Stick – brands and stories that connect with customers and change lives
- Using Health for Competitive Advantage – how business and policymakers can promote healthy eating
- See the full BRITE '11 agenda...
BRITE '11 once again hosted a large audience for: keynotes and panels featuring
leading companies and case studies; new research; and demos of emerging
conference's second day focused on interactive discussions, break-outs, and peer networking. Live blogging, videocasts, and Twitter
feeds extended the discussion at BRITE to an even broader audience
The aim of BRITE is to stimulate interactive conversations, it is not just a series of lectures. Come to the event to talk with fellow big
thinkers, hear stories of what is working and what isn't, and see the newest
technologies in person.
- learn from your peers, ask questions, and share what you know
- hear case studies from the business leaders who are making change happen
- see tomorrow's emerging trends and big ideas
- rethink the challenges and opportunities for your business
- meet the innovators who are driving the next wave in technology and
Who should attend?
CMOs and heads of marketing, brand managers, new product developers,
innovation directors, media buyers, viral marketers, interactive agencies,
online developers, social networkers, Web 2.0 entrepreneurs, video & gaming
creators, online content publishers, multi-platform media companies, and
emerging technology investors.
Companies at our conferences have included: A&E, Absolut Vodka, Adidas,
Aetna, AIG, American Ballet Theatre, American Express, AOL, Audi, Avon, Bell
Atlantic, BMW, BrandChannel, Burger King, BusinessWeek, Carnegie Hall, Chanel,
Cisco, Citigroup, Clinton Global Initiative, CNN, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive,
Craigslist, Dell, Deloitte Consulting, Digitas, Dow Jones & Company, Dupont, Eli
Lilly, Este Lauder, Fast Company, Feedburner, GE, Goldman Sachs, Harvard
Business School Press, HP, IBM, Interbrand, John Templeton Foundation, Johnson &
Johnson, Kraft Foods, LEGO, Lenovo, Leo Burnett, Lesser Evil Snack Company,
L'Oreal, McDonald's, McKinsey, Merrill Lynch, Microsoft, Moody's Analytics,
Movado, Nickelodeon/MTVN, Nielsen BuzzMetrics, Novartis, Ogilvy & Mather, Pando
Networks, Peeled Snacks, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, Quattro Wireless, R/GA ,
Reuters, Samsung, SAP, Siemens, Taco Bell, TACODA, The New York Times,
TIAA-CREF, Time Magazine, Time Warner, UNICEF, Unilever, Unisys, United Nations,
Univision, Volkswagen, Xanga, and others.
BRITE '11 sponsors:
Speaker and Sponsorship Requests:
To submit speaker requests, content suggestions, or sponsorship interest please contact:
Matthew Quint, Assistant Director