BRITE '13 Conference
March 4-5, 2013
Roone Arledge Auditorium, 1st Floor, Alfred Lerner Hall
Columbia University, 116th Street and Broadway, New York City
>> Watch speaker videos from BRITE '13 on our YouTube playlist:
BRITE '13 brought together 500 leaders from business, technology, media, and marketing to discuss how technology and innovation are transforming the ways that companies build and sustain great brands.
BRITE offers a different blend of thinkers and doers, both onstage and off, than you will find at any other event. Participants come to think differently about the changing landscape of media and technology, and to connect with a unique group of innovators, marketers, entrepreneurs, and champions of social enterprise.
Featured BRITE '13 speakers included:
Topics at BRITE '13 included:
- rapid experimentation and the agile organization
- leadership and reinvention in a world of disruptive change
- rethinking the creative process
- gamification, crowdfunding, and digital behaviors
- emerging business models for the media
- mobile showrooming and future of retail
- customer loyalty in a world of mobile commerce and social media
- big data, analytics, and predictive marketing
- the truth about mobile advertising: does it even work?
BRITE '13 once again hosted a large audience for: keynotes and panels featuring
leading companies and case studies; new research; and demos of emerging
conference's second day focused on interactive discussions, break-outs, and peer networking. Live blogging, videocasts, and Twitter
feeds will extend the discussion at BRITE to an even broader audience
The aim of BRITE is to stimulate interactive conversations, it is not just a series of lectures. Come to the event to talk with fellow big
thinkers, hear stories of what is working and what isn't, and see the newest
technologies in person.
To get an in-depth perspective on the BRITE experience, we recomend you visit the summary content that can be found on the Overview page of BRITE '12.
- learn from your peers, ask questions, and share what you know
- hear case studies from the business leaders who are making change happen
- see tomorrow's emerging trends and big ideas
- rethink the challenges and opportunities for your business
- meet the innovators who are driving the next wave in technology and
Who should attend?
CMOs and heads of marketing, brand managers, new product developers,
innovation directors, media buyers, viral marketers, interactive agencies,
online developers, social networkers, Web 2.0 entrepreneurs, video & gaming
creators, online content publishers, multi-platform media companies, and
emerging technology investors.
A&E, Absolut Vodka, Ad Age, Adidas, Aetna, AIG, American Ballet Theatre, American Express, AOL, AT&T, Audi, Avon, Bell Atlantic, BMW, Burger King, BusinessWeek, Carnegie Hall, Chanel, Cisco, Citigroup, Clinton Global Initiative, CNN, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, Craigslist, Dell, Deloitte Consulting, Digitas, Domino’s PIzza, Dow Jones & Company, Dupont, Eli Lilly, Estée Lauder, Fedex, GE, Goldman Sachs, Google, HP, IBM, IDEO, Interbrand, John Templeton Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, LEGO, Lenovo, L’Oreal, McDonald’s, McKinsey, Merrill Lynch, Microsoft, Moody’s Analytics, Movado, Netflix, Nickelodeon/MTVN, Nielsen, Novartis, Ogilvy & Mather, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, Quattro Wireless, R/GA, Reuters, Samsung, SAP, Siemens, Sony Music, Taco Bell, The New York Times, TIAA-CREF, Time Warner, UNICEF, Unilever, United Nations, Univision, Visa, Volkswagen, Yahoo!, ZipCar, and others.
Thanks to our BRITE '13 Sponsors:
BOOTH + Sponsors:
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact:
Alison Abodeely, Assistant Director